Click on the names of the libraries to find out their opening hours and how to get to them.
No two people who are caring for loved ones are the same and caring can affect your life in many different ways.
There is so much information out there that you may be wondering where to start, so we have put together this collection as a guide and resource for you.
The collection of books available cover many aspects of caring and these books are written by medical professionals as well as by carers.
They can be used as resource for many aspects involved in caring for someone, including:
1. Dementia Caring
2. Caring for someone with memory loss/dementia
3. Caring for someone after a stroke
4. Caring for someone in old age
5. Caring for someone, who has mental health needs
6. Books about death and dying and Meditation resources
You can download the full list of books here: